Know Your WowBox App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
WowBox is a lifestyle app that brings a new way to experience the internet. It’s made exclusively for Telenor Myanmar, Telenor Pakistan and Grameenphone customers and is completely free to use; no data charges incur by browsing and loading content in WowBox.
WowBox gives you free access to a full range of great content – everyday and in your local language. Get up to date, be entertained and have fun with daily news updates, lifestyle tips, games, sport and jokes. Participate in competitions and win great prizes.
In WowBox you can also find the greatest discounts and local offers. You can easily buy data offers directly in the app and with every purchase we reward you points that can be used for the next purchase. So the more you engage, the more you earn!
Like us on Facebook:
WowBox for PC Free Download Links:
WowBox for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the WowBox for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run WowBox for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
WowBox for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for WowBox:
Inorder to run WowBox on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the WowBox for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including WowBox for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running WowBox on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install WowBox for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the WowBox for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.