Know Your WebMD App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Our free app offers physician-reviewed healthy living information and interactive tools such as our Symptom Checker, a local physician and health directory, pill identifier, and medication reminders. Check your symptoms, access drug and treatment information, get updates on top stories in key health topics, and live your healthiest life with the most trusted brand in health information. Save what you search and what you learn for quick access to the health tips most relevant to you.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
**Also available on Apple Watch
• Local Physician and Health Directory – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Pill Identifier – Identify medications by size, shape and color, and read about uses, side effects, and warnings.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• News and Lifestyle Section – Stay current on the top stories you care about most with topical articles, slideshows, and videos focused on key health topics.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
Note: With this update, the Healthy Target and Healthy Living sections will no longer be available. Any data captured for the Healthy Target program will still be available in the iOS Health app on your phone or any third party apps/services you linked to the program.
Download the app and start living your healthiest life today.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
– Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
– Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
– Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
WebMD for PC Free Download Links:
WebMD for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the WebMD for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run WebMD for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
WebMD for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for WebMD:
Inorder to run WebMD on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the WebMD for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including WebMD for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running WebMD on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install WebMD for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the WebMD for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.