Know Your USA TODAY App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
From Pulitzer Prize winning storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, USA TODAY not only delivers the news, but completely immerses you in it. With our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse or search for national, local, most popular and recommended stories.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications give you an article preview, plus save and share from your lock screen.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA Football & Basketball scores as well as news from the worlds of Golf, NASCAR, IndyCar, UFC, Fantasy Sports and more.
• PUZZLES: Enjoy USA TODAY created daily crossword and Sudoku (iPad only) puzzles.
• MY TOPICS: Create a customized news feed with the topics that interest you most. Turn on notifications, and never miss out on the latest news that matters to you.
• STOCKS: Get a clear picture of the financial world, from stocks and IPOs to taxes and takeovers. Get personal finance tips and advice to improve your portfolio.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this to view the app using a black background and white text.
• APPLE WATCH: Link the app to your Apple Watch to receive alerts to the stories you want to know as they happen.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
• 3D TOUCH: Use 3D touch on our app icon from the homescreen for a quick shortcut to weather and your saved stories.
AD-FREE SUBSCRIPTION OPTION:
Now available on iPhone and iPad – Subscribe today and experience great storytelling with no ads. Purchase an ad free subscription for $2.99/month with a 2 week free trial.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See “Subscription Support” in the app’s Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service:http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
USA TODAY for PC Free Download Links:
USA TODAY for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the USA TODAY for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run USA TODAY for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
USA TODAY for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for USA TODAY:
Inorder to run USA TODAY on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the USA TODAY for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including USA TODAY for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running USA TODAY on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install USA TODAY for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the USA TODAY for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.