Know Your Times Now News App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Welcome to Times Now app, the official app from India’s No.1 English News channel – Times Now.
The Times Now IOS app keeps you updated with the latest happenings from India and around the world on the go. Download the app now to get unlimited access to news, videos and photo gallery across politics, business, entertainment, sports and viral news from India and International locations. You can also watch Times Now LIVE on the app.
Experience Times Now online at http://www.timesnownews.com
Experience the in depth news coverage and analysis with these features of the Times Now IOS App-
• Glance through the Latest Top Stories with the seamless navigation experience.
• Read the latest and breaking news from vast range of sections like India, World, Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Health, Education and more
• Watch the latest videos of the latest events like politics, elections, budget, cricket, entertainment, gadget releases etc.
• Catch up everything LIVE as it happens!! Watch the latest news on nation, business, entertainment only on Times Now, ETNOW, Zoom and Mirror Now.
• Swipe through the latest and full screen photos of Bollywood & International Celebrities, Sports, Latest technology and Fashion.
• Share News – Share stories, videos, photos and Live TV with your friends through Whatsapp, social media and other mediums
• Notifications – Be the first to get the latest news through notifications
Access to LIVE TV channels may be blocked in some countries, as the channel streaming is geo centric.
You can also visit the Times Now website on http://www.timesnownews.com/
Find us on:
Times Now News for PC Free Download Links:
Times Now News for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Times Now News for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Times Now News for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Times Now News for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Times Now News:
Inorder to run Times Now News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Times Now News for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Times Now News for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Times Now News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Times Now News for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Times Now News for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.