Know Your Status Saver App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Status Saver provides a comprehensive platform to easily collect and proactively monitor your health.
“You cannot Manage what you cannot Measure” was the adage of noted quality expert W.E. Deming. This has been used for the last 30 years to improve product quality and reliability.
Well the same hold true as we manage our health. The problem is that humans are so much more complex then cars or computers, but we typically ignore our health until it is out of control and we expect our physicians to magically fix us. Our health requires more than periodically measuring our weight or monitoring our blood pressure.
Status Saver allows users define a personalized schedule to collect a broad set of over 30 health parameters that are proactively analyzed and reported in a comprehensive status display where GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE and RED indicators identify Health Status when ever a user access the application.
The data collected is automatically uploaded to the SaverHealth.com community site where you can securely post comments, chart results and build support groups. Find out what is working for others and build accountability into your health management program. Never again do you need to post private health information on an insecure discussion forum. In addition, send posts from your mobile device to the community site.
Build a schedule to collect any of the following health parameter either daily, weekly, monthly or yearly:
> Blood Pressure
> Blood Glucose
> Calories consumed and burned
> Food Log
> Lung Function
> Peak Flow
You will receive mobile notifications when it is time to collect health data and your are taken directly to the data entry display. Depending on the health measurement device you are using, you can expect data to be automatically entered in a future release.
Health Status Saver automatically analyzes the data that you have entered against health industry standards and selected rules to identify areas of concern. In addition Saver Health is working with industry advocates to build custom rules for various health conditions.
All data stored in Status Saver is password protected and encrypted, but each user has the option to disable these features. Sharing of recorded information is up to the discretion of the user.
Status Saver is part of the SaverHealth.com set of mobile tools to help evaluate your overall physical and emotional wellness.
DISCLAIMER: This application is not intended to be a replacement for treatment or any sort of medical intervention. Treatment is, by far the best way to manage any chronic condition. This application is designed to be used in cooperation with a qualified health professional.
Status Saver for PC Free Download Links:
Status Saver for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Status Saver for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Status Saver for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Status Saver for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Status Saver:
Inorder to run Status Saver on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Status Saver for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Status Saver for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Status Saver on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Status Saver for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Status Saver for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.