Know Your Sobotta Anatomy App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Download Sobotta Anatomy and test its full functionality with 40 unrestricted anatomical figures for medical school training and testing.
Try the apps two Review and Test approaches to see which works for you. After trying out the free basic version on the app you can purchase either the entire content or choose subchapters applicable to your medical specialization.
Sobotta Anatomy enables you to hone, review and test your anatomy knowledge on the go so that you are prepared, not only for your anatomy tests and exams but also in practice. In recent years over 800,000 users have successfully studied university-level Anatomy using the Sobotta Anatomy app.
Thanks to the constant feedback of existing and new users we have been able to develop the app further adding new features and optimizing existing ones. Together we have built one of the world’s leading medical apps with predominantly five star ratings. Your input drives us to get even better at helping our users achieve their goals.
The Sobotta Anatomy App, based on the Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy with over 100 years of precision anatomical publishing knowledge, is the easiest and most enjoyable way to learn anatomy and test your skills. It is an anatomically-detailed app with over 25,000 precisely placed pins covering the complete human body:
– General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
– Internal Organs
– Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy.
The Sobotta Anatomy App ranks among the best mobile anatomy atlas and training apps for the iPhone and iPad on the market today! It enables you constantly improve your knowledge in more than one way by allowing you to actively choose between two different study approaches:
– The Classical Method: Study each figure step-by-step
– The Elsevier Method: Choose the opportunity to cyclically repeat key terminology you find difficult or hard to remember in order to increase knowledge intake
KNOWLEDGE IN ANATOMY
The Sobotta Anatomy app based on the learning-designed anatomy atlas that was developed and tested in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen. Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke is MD Professor and Head of Department of Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen is Head Department Anatomy II at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen.
• 40 anatomy figures for FREE
• In-app purchase of entire content (around 1.600 figures) or choose relevant anatomic subsets
• Unmatchable image and zoom quality
• Pop-up clinical remarks and legends
• Search (key words or plate numbers)
• Use anywhere and choose between two training modes: classical step-by-step learning or via repetition using the Elsevier method
• Create customized training lists
• The content is available in 3 language combinations: English/English, English/Latin, German/Latin
• International anatomic standard terminology – Terminologia Anatomica
• Buy once and use your purchase on up to 3 mobile devices.
• Created for iPad and iPhone.
We want to know what you think. Write an app review or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have technical or feature problems please send the details of the problem along with the device and OS you use to the above mentioned email as well.
Sobotta Anatomy for PC Free Download Links:
Sobotta Anatomy for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Sobotta Anatomy for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Sobotta Anatomy for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Sobotta Anatomy for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Sobotta Anatomy:
Inorder to run Sobotta Anatomy on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Sobotta Anatomy for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Sobotta Anatomy for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Sobotta Anatomy on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Sobotta Anatomy for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Sobotta Anatomy for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.