Know Your Nursing Drug Handbook App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Find complete monographs on over 3,500 generic and brand-name drugs—including 49 new drugs approved by the FDA in the past year—along with essential details on each drug’s:
• Available Forms (P.O, I.V., subcutaneous, inhalational, etc.)
• Indications & Dosages (common prescribed/off-label uses, accurate dosages, adjust-a-dose information for specific populations)
• Administration (covers all applicable routes, I.V. information specially highlighted)
• Action (route, onset, peak, duration, half-life)
• Adverse Reactions (identified by body system)
• Interactions (drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-lifestyle)
• Effects on Lab Test Results
• Contraindications & Cautions (includes drug’s dialyzable status and overdose signs & symptoms)
• Pregnancy-Lactation-Reproduction information (grouped under one convenient heading)
• Nursing Considerations (describes monitoring techniques, prevention and treatment, patient safety & comfort)
• Patient Teaching guidelines.
Download the 103 free sample generic and brand-name drug entries and you’ll quickly discover that the Nursing Drug Handbook App is easy to use and includes all of the safety information you need to provide top-level care for your patients. To get full access to all 1,200 generic and 2,300 brand-name entries, just complete the InApp purchase (details below).
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll have all of the vital information and tools you need to provide safe patient care, including …
• Weekly updates with the latest need-to-know drug facts so you always stay current
• Easy-to-spot Black Box warnings and clinical Alerts
• Fast and easy search via the Search Bar or by category (Therapeutic/Pharmacologic
Class, Combination Drugs, Canadian Drugs)
• Photo Guide containing images of 455 of the most commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
• Free online Dosage Calculator to double-check drug calculations
• Easy-to-use tools (Notes, Favorites) to create your own customized drug database.
Find answers fast to better safeguard against med errors…
When you download nursing’s most trusted drug reference, you’ll have access to over 6,180 recent clinical changes to drug information, including…
• 1,001 NEW facts on adverse reactions and dangerous interactions
• 303 NEW nursing considerations and patient-teaching facts
• 752 NEW facts on indications and dosages.
Based on content from the best-selling Nursing2017 Drug Handbook, the Nursing Drug Handbook App is meticulously reviewed by pharmacists and nurses and updated weekly to provide the most current, relevant information that practicing nurses and students need to know to administer medications safely in any healthcare setting. Always up-to-date, the Nursing Drug Handbook App emphasizes nursing and safety aspects of drug administration and ensures that you’re fully informed of the newest approved drugs, approved and off-label uses for drugs, overdose signs & symptoms, and drug warnings.
Note: Users running multiple accounts on a single Tablet must install and access the Nursing Drug Handbook app from the Owner account. The app will not install properly on any device sub-account.
About your InApp purchase:
Your InApp subscription to the Nursing Drug Handbook app provides 12 months of continuous access to all drugs in the app, including quarterly updates featuring drugs newly approved by the FDA and weekly updates covering new Indications and Dosages, Black Box Warnings, Alerts, and other critical clinical information.
Your payment of $24.99 will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew, until canceled, for $24.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can manage your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Nursing Drug Handbook for PC Free Download Links:
Nursing Drug Handbook for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Nursing Drug Handbook for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Nursing Drug Handbook for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Nursing Drug Handbook for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Nursing Drug Handbook:
Inorder to run Nursing Drug Handbook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Nursing Drug Handbook for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Nursing Drug Handbook for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Nursing Drug Handbook on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Nursing Drug Handbook for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Nursing Drug Handbook for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.