Know Your MyQuest for Patients App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Gazelle app is now the MyQuest™ mobile health app.
What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at MyQuestSupport@QuestDiagnostics.com
MyQuest for Patients for PC Free Download Links:
MyQuest for Patients for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the MyQuest for Patients for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run MyQuest for Patients for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
MyQuest for Patients for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for MyQuest for Patients:
Inorder to run MyQuest for Patients on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the MyQuest for Patients for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including MyQuest for Patients for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running MyQuest for Patients on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install MyQuest for Patients for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the MyQuest for Patients for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.