Know Your My Books – Unlimited Library App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Many books you’ve missed, many books you want to read! FREE!
5,000 Audibooks available as a one time in-app-purchase!
Free Books app now becomes My Books!
This legendary app has got a brand NEW look and functionality! Easy-to-use and many new useful functions! But the very best is that we‘ve DOUBLED the number of books available!
Download any of our 51,305 ebooks including the world best known classics, and read with our fully featured eReader including dictionary. We’ve also added a lot of non-fiction content, so now you can use our app also for studying or just acquiring knowledge.
• 51,305 Free Books of various genres
• Download unlimited number of books and read also offline
• Create your own personal library and automatically sync between your devices
• Back up of your library within our server
• Rate books and write your own reviews for others to see
• 5,199 Audiobooks available for listening
• Always fresh featured content
• See your reading statistics
• Original covers & descriptions
• Read your own ebooks thanks to the Dropbox integration
and much more waiting for you…
That’s My Books, many books that you know, many books that you’ve missed, many books that you want to read!
Browse our handpicked collections and download & read as much as you wish completely for free.
Have your own ebooks? We have you covered, thanks to Dropbox integration and a fantastic ePUB reader. Just import your books and read anytime, anywhere.
Create your own personal library full of famous pieces and also your imported ebooks!
My Books app unlocks a world of public domain content, allowing you to acquire the great books of human history. Letters of leaders, the collected works of geniuses, the finest Victorian novels, the plays of Shakespeare, the philosophy of Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, the autobiographies of Benjamin Franklin and Andrew Carnegie. It’s all here, along with tens of thousands of other books.
We could go on – beautiful high resolution covers, author pages, Night Mode reading, reading statistics – but that would just get away from the point. 51,305 of the greatest books in human history, accessible with the tap of your finger. Free.
Don’t miss our newly added massive non-fiction content!
If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org – that’s what we’re here for!
My Books – Unlimited Library for PC Free Download Links:
My Books – Unlimited Library for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the My Books – Unlimited Library for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run My Books – Unlimited Library for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
My Books – Unlimited Library for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for My Books – Unlimited Library:
Inorder to run My Books – Unlimited Library on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the My Books – Unlimited Library for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including My Books – Unlimited Library for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running My Books – Unlimited Library on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install My Books – Unlimited Library for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the My Books – Unlimited Library for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.