Know Your Microsoft Excel App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The powerful Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages. Work in accounting, auditing, finance, or other fields, with anyone, anywhere with confidence. With Excel, your Office moves with you and can implement the most complex formulas, with amazing features.
Review your work or start a budget on the go. Customize your spreadsheet your way with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel lets you build your spreadsheet to meet your specific needs.
Create, calculate, and analyze with confidence
Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates. Use familiar formulas to run calculations and analyze your data. Rich features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use. All spreadsheet features, formats, and formulas operate the same way — no matter the device you use.
Review, edit, and work anywhere
Review your Excel files from any device. Edit your data or update your task list from anywhere. Features like sort and filter columns help focus your review. Create, duplicate, hide, and unhide sheets easily.
Tell a story with your data
Insert common charts to bring your data to life. Use features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights in your data.
Draw and annotate with ink
Make notes, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes, or write math equations using the draw tab feature in Excel on devices with touch capabilities.
Sharing made easy
Share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks. Copy the content of your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Microsoft Excel for PC Free Download Links:
Microsoft Excel for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Microsoft Excel for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Microsoft Excel for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Microsoft Excel for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Microsoft Excel:
Inorder to run Microsoft Excel on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Microsoft Excel for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Microsoft Excel for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Microsoft Excel on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Microsoft Excel for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Microsoft Excel for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.