Know Your Little Stories. Bedtime books App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
• 1st place in “Entertainment” in Runet Rating 2018!
• 1st place in “App For Kids” in Golden App 2016!
• 3rd place in “Entertainment” in Golden App 2017!
The “Little Stories” series present fairy tales, in which your kid plays the main part. It’s quite simple – just enter your kid’s name and gender in the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we’ve added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples.
Let love and kindness fill your family leisure time to make your life and the world around happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• No analogs in the world!
• 14 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• 550+ pictures
• Enchanting music accompanying each story
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
We’d like to tell you about the process of creating stories for kids, so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into Little Stories.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world; the important thing is that they are able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before starting a bedtime story, the author reads the conditions (for example, the story must contain no more than 50 scenes, each of which can consist of 146 symbols max. otherwise the text won’t fit into the app). Once the story is completed, the next stage begins.
2) Now is the time for the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual image of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard is approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it is important to achieve a perfect combination between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer is creating the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: namely that the melody must be sedating and must prepare children for sleep, since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) Apart from this, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It is important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by 2 professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. The entire process might take from anywhere from 2 to 9 months, so it’s a hard but interesting journey!
Our stock of fairy tales is continuously replenished
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC Free Download Links:
Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Little Stories. Bedtime books:
Inorder to run Little Stories. Bedtime books on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Little Stories. Bedtime books on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Little Stories. Bedtime books for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.