Know Your Gas Manager App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Designed for anybody owning one or more vehicles (cars, motorcycles, etc.), Gas Manager allows you to create a detailed dashboard with your fuel consumption, your gas expenses and the miles you have traveled.
For each vehicle, input your fill-ups in a matter of seconds, and keep track of the evolution of several parameters in different ways (overview, graphs or lists):
– gas consumption
– gas price
– mileage per month
– cost of gas per mile/kilometer
– mileage per gallon/liter
– mileage per euro/dollar/etc.
A carbon footprint can also be calculated, depending on the vehicle’s consumption. You will thus be able to assess the total mass of carbon dioxide (CO2) it produces, as well as the average value per day and per kilometer traveled.
Gas Manager also allows all these data to be exported and sent by e-mail directly from your iPhone as a CSV file (comma separated values, which can be opened and processed by Excel or any other spreadsheet program), should you feel the need to create your own personalized statistics.
You are able to input your fill-up history either manually or by importing a CSV file.
Gas Manager also provides you with a Tools section, which enables you to geolocate your current position or your parking spot in a single click, so you can easily go back there later using a GPS guiding function or Google Maps. This tools section can also help you find various services around your location: gas stations, garages, restaurants, hotels and others.
The application automatically adapts itself to the units of measurement effective in your country: miles or kilometers for distances, and gallons, liters or KWh (electric vehicles) for fuel.
Freemium version, limited to 10 fill-ups by vehicle. Integrated purchase (IAP) unlocks unlimited fill-up creation.
Universal application with full resolution support for iPad.
Gas Manager for PC Free Download Links:
Gas Manager for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Gas Manager for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Gas Manager for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Gas Manager for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Gas Manager:
Inorder to run Gas Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Gas Manager for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Gas Manager for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Gas Manager on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Gas Manager for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Gas Manager for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.