Know Your ECG Books App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Medical Editor’s Review:
This app allows you to view ECG recordings in real time demonstrating a wide range of different cardiac abnormalities. You can also read concise explanations of how each abnormality manifests itself in ECG findings. The ability to view these ECG recordings as often as desired makes this a valuable tool for mastering the nuances of ECG interpretation.
These apps have really been improving since recent updates. They are not designed as standalone tutorials, but rather serve as an excellent and extensive library of realistic example cases that illustrate principles of ECG interpretation, from the simplest to the very complex, and from the common to the very rare. Recent updates have expanded to include basic information on elements of ECG interpretation and cardiac physiology, which has added a new layer of depth to an already great collection of apps. Please, keep up the excellent work!”
“A best and easy ecg interpretor which was very useful thanx ecg book…enjoy and try to learn”
“Great app for practicing strips!!! Helps with my new nursing career!!!”
“Great for anyone learning how to interpret EKG rhythms. I’m a paramedic student and I’ve greatly benefitted from this app.”
“I’m a nursing student and our school has poor lecturers so we are teaching ourselves everything. This has helped immensely in my advanced med surg class.”
ECG Books is a large database of ECG abnormality.
It provides 1000+ abnormal ECG cases from real world patients to help illustrate the most important ECG findings.
Each book talks about one finding, with detailed information including Causes / Characteristics / Signs / Diagnosis / Treatment
The 1000+ abnormal ECG cases are provided in 2 modes:
Movie mode and Report mode
You play each case like watching it on monitor with beep sound of each heartbeat.
You view cases in all 10 seconds long, measure, share or print
1. Atrial Fibrillation Book
2. Atrial Flutter Book
3. PVC Book
4. PAC Book
5. RBBB Book (IRBBB and CRBBB)
6. U Wave Book
7. Sinus Bradycardia & Tachycardia Book
8. Early Repolarization Book
9. Fusion Beats Book
10. Pulmonary Heart Disease Book
11. Second-degree AV block Book
12. T Wave Inversion Book
13. Clockwise Rotation Book
14. Type A Pre-excitation Book
15. Quadrigeminy Book
16. Trigeminy Book
17. Pacemark Rhythm Book (DDD / VVI)
18. SVT Book
19. SI QIII TIII Book
20. Long QT Prolongation Book
21. Poor R-Wave Progression Book
22. Type A Pre-Excitation Book
23. IVCD Book
24. Escape Rhythm Book
25. Left Anterior Fascicular Block Book
26. Clockwise & Counterclockwise Rotation Book
27. T Wave Inversion Book
28. First-degree Atrioventricular Book
29. WAP Book
30. Left Atrial Enlargement Book
31. LAD & RAD Book
32. AF With RVR Book
33. Pulmonary Heart Disease Book
34. Fusion Beats Book
35. ST Elevation Book
36. Short PR Interval Book
37. Ventricular Tachycardia Book
Some books need in app purchase to access the real patient cases
The app is a well prepared training app for ACLS Rhythm Interpretation and Recognition. We spend ages on it, and believe it should help one way or another…
And the development is not yet done, on weekly basis, we will publish more new cases for you to download and learn.
ECG Books for PC Free Download Links:
ECG Books for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the ECG Books for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run ECG Books for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
ECG Books for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for ECG Books:
Inorder to run ECG Books on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the ECG Books for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including ECG Books for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running ECG Books on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install ECG Books for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the ECG Books for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.