Know Your BloodPressureDB App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
* Voted as Top Health App by doctors at HealthTap
* Recommended by the German association for kidney patients
* Gesundheit konkret: smart assistant – app-solute useful
* Top rating in iPad&Co.
* Top 5 medical App at appstar.tv
* Recommendation from the panel of experts at NummerSicher
Now you can have your blood pressure under control everywhere. Track, monitor and store your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic) along with your pulse, blood sugar and more. As a patient tracker the app is recommended for people with hypertension, high blood sugar, diabetes, high blood pressure and who have an increased risk of heart attack, you can even track your body temperature.
A BP Monitor for fast and simple recording that is easy and a real pleasure. Your doctor will be amazed by the chart, which will help him with his diagnosis.
* Easy record and store your systolic and diastolic blood pressure together with your pulse at a given time
* Support of Bluetooth monitoring devices
* Helpful charts and statistics about your arterial pressure that can be commented for future analysis
* Detailed PDF report with chart for a given time range for consultation with your doctor. To email or print
* Multi device usage with synchronization to see your stored blood pressure on the go
* Manage your medicamentation and see how long your meds last
* Optionally more data of viability (weight tracker, blood sugar, body temperature, in/output)
* Salt Calculator and BMI calculator so you can track your body mass ratio
* Blood Pressure Analysis for fighting hypertension, diabetes and heart attack – for your health.
* Anonymous or pseudonymous usage ensuring that no data will be disclosed with third parties. Also with HealthOn code of conduct for trustfully health information in apps (V5.26)
Supported Bluetooth devices:
– Beurer BC 57, BM 57, BM 77, BM 85, BC 85
– Crane Connect Bluetooth
– Medisana BW 300 connect, BU 530 connect, BU 550 connect, BU 575 connect, SL 100 connect
– Sanitas (SBC 53, SBM 37, SBM 67)
– Silvercrest SBM 68
Use with or without free registration. You can make a one-time, free registration; no private data needs to be entered. With your login you can also sync with other devices.
The app needs an internet connection for some features. Offline usage is also possible, but requires a one-time login.
The app supports multi user login and quick switch between the users.
Attention: This app is for storing your blood pressure values. It can’t measure it.
Feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at email@example.com.
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!
You can order a Premium Membership with In-App-Purchase. You can choose between monthly and yearly payment. The subscription period is one month or one year, based on this. It renews unless auto-renew is turned off at last 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. After purchase you can manage subscriptions in your account and turn off auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription, where applicable.
The prices can vary based on your country and currency. The Premium Membership is a recuring subscription with cost. It is handled at the App Store on your device.
BloodPressureDB for PC Free Download Links:
BloodPressureDB for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the BloodPressureDB for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run BloodPressureDB for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
BloodPressureDB for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for BloodPressureDB:
Inorder to run BloodPressureDB on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the BloodPressureDB for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including BloodPressureDB for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running BloodPressureDB on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install BloodPressureDB for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the BloodPressureDB for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.